Having been a plumber since 1999, our owner/founder Billy Bostick decided to establish Pioneer Plumbing and Septic in 2007. He started working from home our of his pickup truck. He performed every job with a commitment to integrity and professionalism.
Today, because of that commitment, we have an entire team of licensed plumbers, registered apprentices and qualified dispatch & office personnel who are likewise committed to these principles. We value your business and are standing by now to serve you.
To earn our value every time we interact with our clients by maintaining our commitment to integrity and professionalism.
We are aware that our customers have many choices when selecting us. We welcome the challenge of being the most professional, best trained and most dependable plumbers in the market.
If your septic system is damaged or broken, it can cause significant problems such as a foul odor around the house, or even a leaking sewer which can quickly become a health hazard. Out trained septic tank technicians will work with you to ensure that the necessary repairs, replacements, and installations are made in the most efficient way possible.
It’s not the cleanest job, but somebody has to do it! Our experienced sewer technicians will evaluate your situation and clean, repair, or replace your sewer lines and drains as necessary.
At Pioneer Plumbing & Septic, we take gas leaks very seriously. We’ll provide you with immediate help at any time if you suspect a gas leak, diagnosing the problem and quickly fixing your gas lines.
If you have a nasty leak or need a water line installed, we can help you fix your problems and find a reliable solution to ensure that you don’t have to deal with leaks anytime soon.
If your sink or other pipes are clogged up, our plumbing experts will be glad to help at any time, installing filter systems to prevent future clogging if necessary.
Repairs & Upgrades
If you’re planning a kitchen or bathroom remodel, or want to upgrade your plumbing systems, we can help you find the best individual plumbing solution and guide you through the entire process.
- Soccer with my son, dance with my daughter
- Dates with my wife
- My wife and I like to travel, we have been to the Smokey Mountains, Cape Cod, Alberta Canada, New Orleans and most of Texas
- My family lives (almost) debt free, our home mortgage being our only debt.
- I earned my Journeyman License at age 22 and my Master License at age 24.
- Our company Pioneer Plumbing and Septic has been thriving in business honestly for over 7 years.
- Boy Scouts, Cub Scouts & Girl Scouts
- Remodeling our home.
- Taking care of our garden and livestock.
- Associates Degree in Criminal Justice (2014)
- Bachelors in Psychology (2015)
- Married the best woman and have 3 kids.
- Going to dirt track races.
- Watching football.
- Becoming a father.
- Winning division for football senior year.
- Graduated high school with a 3.8 GPA.
- Going to concerts.
- Seeing people satisfied with my work.
- Getting a house.
- Holding the same job for 3+ years.
- Plumbing license.
- Hanging out with family and friends.
- Horseback riding on the weekends.
- My birthday is on Groundhogs Day.
- Have a new born baby.
- Just started at Pioneer Plumbing and Septic.
- Staying on a good path to lead my family on the right path to get to where we want.
- Enjoy going out on my pontoon boat.
- Playing pool.
- Just bought a home.
- Been plumbing for 38 years and like what I do.
- I have been married to my husband for 9 years, we have 5 beautiful children. 4 girls and 1 boy.
- I enjoy spending time with my family doing basically any outdoor activity.
- We are die hard Texans fans and football is a huge event for our family.
- I coached my daughters softball team for 2 years.
- My husband and I purchased our first home at 23 years old.
- I have never had any credit card debt.
- I have been married to my husband for 9 years.
- I have 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl, plus one on the way.
- I enjoy sewing and baking.
- I have lived in Crosby, TX for 5 years.
- I have been with Pioneer Plumbing and Septic for 1 year.